Thursday, January 24, 2008

My Day Out


">
" border="0" alt="" />


Yesterday was public day off, for thaipusam. Got great plans with some of my buddies. We agreed to go cycling to sungai congkak. We met up early at 7am and started climbing bukit langat. Everything was great until we reached the top of bukit langat. On the descending part of the hill, my buddy brake cable snapped and he kinda lost control of his bike. Felt into a small sewerage hole and fractured his left arm. Shit happens and it happened at that time, we went to get help and sent him to Hospital Ampang. By 9.30am i was at home again, damn boring since we decided to cancel the plan.

10.30am, felt like doing something. I left home and decided to go walking around town. It's been a long time since i last walked around K.L. Started my trip by going to Chow Kit first, then to Maju Junction, Pertama Complex, Sogo and to Masjid India. A lot has changed in K.L recently, buildings, roads. Sat down for a while at Dataran Merdeka before heading to Central Market and Petaling Street. Have lunch at Maulana Corner near Kota Raya and started walking again heading to Sungai Wang. Man do i love Sungai Wang, the best lace in K.L i reckon. Later heads to Lot 10 and Times Square. By 4pm i was on my way to KLCC, the road i used to take to get there has changed. I have to take a longet route to KLCC. Took me about an hour to get there. So many "tourist" are around the park, so i decided to just hang out at Kinokuniya. I left for home at about 6.30pm and arrived home at about 7.30pm.

Felt damn tired, but worth it. I get to see the city i lived in and the changes that happened in it. I love K.L so much that i wouldn't move anywhere else for a change. The not good part in this trip is i was alone all the way. Wish next time i decided to do so, i will have a companion to go around with.

No comments: