Thursday, January 17, 2008

Let me go...

E***... A** tau apa e*** dh buat.. Knape kaco privacy orang??? Sblm ni e*** buat, a** dh bole maafkan.. Tp skrg a** tak akan maafkan e***...

The moment that came to screen, my heart felt so F***kin down, black, sick, dead....
Got me thinking what i've done in the past matters the most. Last night i wasn't sleepin' well, felt so down, felt really blanked. For all these years i cared too much for this one person. Feeling happy, mad, worried for this person. After i lost the one i loved so much, i've put all my attention to this person. This is where i get to release and forget myself of the pain i felt over these years.

Finally i put myself to understand better not push further, let my self be free.... no need to care, no need to worry, no need to feel sad for this person. Although it might take some time to do so. I've been through worst and manage myself. Maybe some other day and time perhaps......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

perlu ke buat mcm nie?
nape tak sebut je nama org tu?
bior sume orang tau siapa yg dimaksudkan!
bior org tahu betapa jahatnye org tu kata mcm tu! yg buat awak mcm tu.lepas sOrang, Sorang lagi yg cuba jauhkan diri.. what for???!!
it's dificult too find someone to trust at this moment. pls understand the point...
after 2 years, ni yg berlaku....
sedih sangat2....... if this keep going on, mayb that person need to release all the things that happened to her. if u think it hurt? that person is badly hurt than u okeyyy??????

thank you!!

Anonymous said...

It's not easy and it's not that i like what happened...