Friday, January 11, 2008

Untitled II

Don't you care for her? Of course I do, she'a a number one priority. I'd care for her so much more than i care for myself. I'd care for her so much that it hurts.

It hurts not being able to see her, it hurts not being able to know whats she's doing, it hurts when she turns to someone else and not me.... or is it just me being a selfish.

What's with this feeling anyway, an obsession?It's something that should be said to the one, but couldn't find the courage to do so. Might as well let time takes it's toll on me.

Life does go on even for an otaku like me. Might as well try to keep things off from my mind from this time being. Watch an anime, fix some gunpla's, read some manga or doujin or just play games. Just to forget about that someone. Why can't it be easy like in the movies.......

No comments: