Friday, January 18, 2008

Untitled III

Guess being close to someone for a long time isn't good enough to be trusted. Even after all that you've done, including some mishaps. I must be a fool just to let those be some reason to get too emotional. Am i really hard to be trusted, maybe.... maybe of what i used to be. I tried to change, i needed to change just to get to someone's heart. I'm not what i used to be three years ago.

Why i cared so much, why i cared too much? Something about a person just attracts me, makes me wants to be a better person i am today. Seems not good enough though, not enough even to have some trust put in me. Still it's hard for me to just let go, no matter what i do.... I cried, wondered, worried if that someone would be fine with who i am. No regrets at all, no matter what is said and thrown at me.....

Why? Do i still care? never a moment could i forget that person, such a smile and grace. but i'm too proud to just let it past..... should i just say it, say that i still care and misses the thoughts of being together. Afraid, i'm afraid she'll turns to someone else other than me....

Please give me some time to think and clear all these thought and make my mind straight again, i beg of you. Please let me still care no matter how arrogant you might be, even if there is always another person for you out there. Some thing is better kept than said. if i do say it i might lose it, the things i cherished all these years.

So i beg of you, please give me some time. Consider your pain as mine and mine is yours. As always, as it used to be..... PLEASE UNDERSTAND.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just leave her alone. that was the best thing u can do to release your mind. what's happened, let it be... clear your mind n go on with ur life.. don't forget ur friends , family n god is more important. time is not important. If thats can solved ur problem, what friends use for??"sorry is is better than the truth".

* broken english. (^_^)

Anonymous said...

if only i'm a person who easily share my problem with people around me....