Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Sunday at Jalan T.A.R.

I never thought it would be raining that day. Even the news caster says it would be a great day to go out. Went there with my buddies to get baju raya. Apis, Pudin, John, Park Deen, Epoi and me. These guys went all out on spending their cash to their hearts content. Wow, like how many do you need to spend on a once a year occasion. For me, got myself a pair of baju melayu since i don't have one since like 3 years ago(only borrow from housemate when needed). Also got myself another pair of pants and couple of shirts. I prefer not to spend too much since i can buy them later. The truth is i blew my budget on my bike. Here's a few pictures taken with my trusted sony ericsson.

It was wet, crowded and hot.
Outside of Nagoya waiting for the rain to calm down.
Make yer self comfy by blocking people's way.

Lookin for the train (sobbing cuz he ain't got his shoe)

Tiresome crew awaits for the trustee steed. Actually it was just an LRT.

Checking out his brand new renoma panties.( it's in the plastic and it's colored pink)

No comments: