Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Selamat Hari Raya


In a few days time all muslims around the world will celebrate Hari Raya. After a month of fasting and halfday fasting, i'm sure everyone is looking forward to going back to their hometown to meet relatives. Some may just stay home, like me. Doesn't mean we cant enjoy these festivities. Visit relatives close by or friends. My family doesn't seem to come together for hari raya, since my mum is staying with my aunt and my siblings all have their own families. That leaves my celebrating at my aunt place ( i also called her mum). Another family is still a family.


I would also like to wish all my friends and who ever read this a very happy aidilfitri. May the celebration this year brings blessings and happiness to you all. And to those of you who are driving be careful while you are at it. Going fast isn't the best way to get around, as the old are saying "biar lambat asal selamat".

1 comment:

nurhidayu said...

kite pun nak ucapkan selamat Hari Raye pada mak kite, ayah kite, abg kite, adik kite, maklong,paklong, pakteh,andak,mak andak dan sume yang mengenali diri saye.... dengan ucapan Selamat Hari Raye Aidilfitri maaf zahir & batin.