Thursday, October 18, 2007

Everynight of Raya at Shamaju Corner.

"Eay bro, any plans for tonight, lets get together over at Shamaju. Call the crew also la, damn boring la malam raya". That's how my and my buddies spend time at night time of raya. Our regular hangout place, Abg Mat is closed for two weeks. The only option left is mamak corner. Nothing better than hanging out with yer buddies for a jolly good time.

What better to eat other than good old roti canai and teh tarik after whole day of lemang and ketupat. Rendang was awesome though, great eaten with bread. I did spend some time with my mum and siblings. Meet them over at my sis's place before mum went to Perak again. How i longed the feel of getting together as a family...... just like the old days. I just noticed i got 15 nephews and a grand-nephew. Suddenly i'm a grandfather, how awesome could it be. The not so good part is giving duet raye to all those 16 critters. Torn my budget already.

My day off is over and working is not good after a long break. Feeling damn lazy to do anything today, want to sleep for good until evening.

Here's some snaps of me and my buddies except the camera owner, Adi Uli Kundi.(Camera shy la tu)

Pudin "Ladykiller" Ariff



Apis "Oil Man" Sohed


John "Pro Evolution" Iskandar

Sotet "Mark" Sohed

Park Deen "Rempit" Jamal

Epoi "Salim" Azli

Last but not least, ME.

Adi is not in cause he's too shy showing his new bling-bling. Thanks for the camera though. See you guys tonight la, who's buying tonight? Congrats to Park Deen too, getting engaged with his sweetheart this upcoming Sunday.

No comments: