Monday, October 29, 2007

Opened Houses (Days of Free Eats)

Whoa!!! Last saturday & sunday sure was awesome. Free food, what else is better than that. Some of my office mates "organized" open house for Hari Raya. On saturday i went to Ina's and Hafiz's house. Sunday is even better with Din's and Epoi's house on the menu. There are others that i could not attend and i hope i could next year.

The food sure is great as i didn't get these kind of foods everyday and especially these are FREE. Get to meet all my buddies from office and home over at Epoi's. Everybody sat together for a jolly good time. Saved my budget for food for two days, hope people organize more open house everyday.

Syawal month is almost over and people is still celebrating Hari Raya. When i walked around town i see some unfortunate people on the streets wondering around. I wonder how was their Raya. Thinking just that made me think how lucky i am able to celebrate Hari Raya as i did. I wish i just could help them in anyway possible, but i myself is in no state of helping them. Sure hope the zakat that i paid reached those who needed it.

Epoi the Tuan Rumah


Wei!! no pictures while we're eating!!!
Nice or not? Take one more la.
The crew out for some power stick.


Until then this is it, this is Raya for me. To all my friends, familes and whoever you are out there i wish you again Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.

No comments: