Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Idiocasy Driven

Hay guys, seem like a long time since my last post. Lately i'm really not in the mood to do so, maybe cuz of the changes at workplace. In case you didn't know, my dept is driven by bunch of morons and assholes. Seriously i doubt any other place with worse head dept out there. Two of my buddies resigned this month. Why?, "Driven by bunch of Morons and Assholes" ring any bell. Heck, i myself was thinking to get away from this place of Idiocrasy. Then again, didn't have any other escapes route yet, any of your place need I.T support person feel free to contact me. Must escape this place or else.

PDSSians!!!!! Tonight we dine in Hell!!!!

If by any chance i decide to rebel against the great(refer to bold and red text) bosses.

Anyway, i would like to congratulate my buddies Amerul and Zulkifli. Wish you guys best of luck for the positions and place your in. Count me in if there's any vacancy. What's left of our team.

I guess that's all for now. Maybe i'll elaborate more on "Driven by bunch of Morons and Assholes" later. Hope you're having a good mood swing working anywhere you are out there. If not, we're in the same van then.

No comments: