Monday, July 28, 2008

Fantastic Saturday & Sunday

First of all i would like to congratulate my dear friend Dyana for her first baby, born last thursday. Nur Aimy Balqis is the name. I wanted to post the picture but it was too small to put in the post. I'll try to get a better picture later.

The best thing of my weekeng is i finally able to get my hands on Shin Musha Gundam MG figure. Been waiting for so long to get one since it was launched in japan 2 month ago. The other one that i haven't get is the GFF version of Musha Gundam. I haven't opened the box yet and i dunno when i will start building the figure. Maybe will start on the weekend.



I also attend the Consumer Day Exhibition at PWTC last saturday as a support staff for my company booth. It was a great experience for me meeting all sort of people from the service industry. My weekend has never been better with the events i went to. Hope you guys also had a great weekend whereever you are out there.

No comments: