Wednesday, February 6, 2008

It's my diary, it's my past, my story, me feelings, my pain, my pleasure, my world, my love, my hatred, my desire, my everything. It's just too much to bare, too much too keep, too many emotions and i had to let it go. I should start anew, new beginning, new thoughts, everything.....

It's not something i would like to share, not something to discuss with, not something for others to ponder about. It just hurts more just to know someone else suddenly knows how i felt, somethings that i kept inside me for a long time, things that are sacred to me.....

Still, thanks for your concern of returning it back. For your interest in a nobody, a stranger. Hope you can help me release myself from those binds that i once thrown away. Burn it away, burn it all, may it fade with the ashes. All those things, may it be free released by the fire burning it.

p/s: to the person who found it, may all you read remains only to yourself.....

No comments: