Friday, September 7, 2007

What will it be today?

What should i post today? Yesterday we have my fav oldskool edit, plenty of my buddys image. I liked it coz it potraits a family, big and happy. Lets see what i have today...



Todays edit a contribution from Shahrul (original pic actually). Saw my blog yesterday and send me images to prank with. Maybe next time i will post some of his edited image, he's really good at editing. This dude teached me a lot bout photoshop. I learnt a lot from him, from merely and idiot to a quite handal image editor.


3 comments:

nurhidayu said...

cub arr ayu tu... bagi no fone dier bley???

nurhidayu said...

cun arr ayu tu... bagi no fone dier bley???

Saifull Dexx said...

ayu tu tak bole bg no. fon, nnti die marah plak kat promoter bg no kt org ramai....