Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Welkam, welkam! I also blogging lah.

Me : So, tell me why the sudden interest in blogging?

Me2 : Dunno la, all my office mates seems to be into it nowadays. Can't be left behind right....

Me : Then it's not from personel interest then??

Me2 : No lah. Why in the world would i spend time writing about me, i'm no bigshot what..

Me : What will be the contents then??

Me2 : Lately me and the office pals have been doing lots of photoshopping. Like put faces to other body, kinda fun you know. Imagine having u'r butt ugly face on a wrestlers body or a chick with a dude's body.

Me : Basically it's making fun of others then? Is it be legal??

Me2 : Legal my ass, you never open internet ah? This kind of things are like million years old lah, it's nothing anymore.

Me : Well then this is your first post. What would you like to say to anybody interested looking at your blog. Not that it matters anyway.?

Me2 : This blog is dedicated to my friends, future friends and friend wannabe. It will contain almost everything you can think of, good, bad, beautiful, ugly, funny, sad, new, old. I'll put anything i found interesting. If you found anything lacking, maybe cus i'm new. I'll improve, but wait a million years if you expect it to be good.

No comments: