Monday, May 26, 2008

So Ronery...

Here i was so ronery on my birthday.....

Last sunday was my birthday, and all i have to say is it's so ronery. Got a phone call from my mum early in the morning, few wishes from friendster and that's just it. I'm not really into birthday's celebration anyway.

What did i do anyway, treat myself to a movie and gunpla. Watched the new Indiana Jones movie, it's so entertaining and awesome that i planned to watch it again. To me Indie was the greatest action hero ever. Not some typical macho fighting nuts like heroes from other movies. Seems like Harrison Ford is still kicking in this movie. I also bought another gunpla, GFF of Crossbone Gundam. It's lookin' good and it ain't comin' out of it's box.

So much for a great sunday anyway, also went walking around K.L again. Not much changed anyway and i was thinking of having a long holiday by myself next month. Still planning though , no place of interest yet.

No comments: