Friday, April 4, 2008

Untitled VI

How should i begin, what should i write. It's about the people around me, close to me, far from me. It's about my family, friends, cohorts, enemys or anyone that matters.



Lately things are stirred up in my family, many problems came up. I won't mention it here though. My mum's condition hasn't been good lately, going to the hospital twice last month. I haven't spent much time with her lately cause she's living with my sister. God knows how much i hate to go to my sister's. Only went there a few times and stayed for few hours. My brothers, always having financial problems. As always lil' bro is on the resque. Let it be RM50 or worst RM500. Still it doesn't matter to me much since were family anyway and i do it for my nephews. My dad, i don't know what happened to him. Sincerely I don't care much anymore.



Friends, haven't spent much time with them lately. Maybe i'm hiding myself from them. Usually it's great being around them, having few good laughs will surely make my day. Or maybe i'm spending too much time on my hobby rather than my friends. Sometimes they came over to my place on weekends and play games, and sometimes we went to town or mandi sungai together. For the married ones, really can't say much about them, seems like family life is a tight schedule.



Enemy, screw them. I don't give sh*t to all they have to say or do.



Myself, need time and space to refrain. Need to get my system some slack. Need to be the me that i used to be. When? Maybe today, tomorrow, later or never.

No comments: