Tuesday, March 11, 2008

WTF???!!!!!


What is it with these people around me these days. I mean, why give a shit about what i do and with who i mingle with. A friend told me about a certain B**ch who asked about me and an X co-worker. Whether i helped that person and how the Big Boss might not liked it if they found out. It's not like it's affecting my work or anything else work related if it even matters. Try to perform honestly to get something out of your job and don't try to step on others while you're at it. It doesn't matter if i helped that person or not, what matter's most is i'm willing to do it and i didn't ask from you about what i'm about to do. So screw you if you ever asked around bout what i'm doing with whoever i'm doing it with. Try to mingle with me and i will SURELY get back to you!!!

I'm doing my part for the company and it doesn't has anything to do with my personal life. Damn you trying to screw me. I'm being nice all around and you bothered me this way. Next time i listen to anymore of this shit, then things will get personal and i mean it.

No comments: